Notable journey times to Gatwick Airport
While you can connect to Gatwick Airport by travelling from local stations, this isn’t always a convenient way to head to the airport. It might be that you are travelling with a few people at the same time, and if you are, the convenience of arranging a minibus to take you to and from the airport saves you time and money.
It can also make for a fun trip that gets everyone in the mood for your trip, and it removes a lot of stress from getting to Gatwick Airport. Here are some of the notable journey times from local destinations to Gatwick Airport.
- From London to Gatwick Airport is a drive of 30 miles and should take around one hour and 10 minutes
- From Heathrow Airport to Gatwick Airport is a drive of 50 miles and should take around one hour and 05 minutes
- From Luton Airport City to Gatwick Airport is a drive of 70 miles and should take an hour and 25 minutes
- From Stansted Airport to Gatwick Airport is a drive of 75 miles and should take around one hours and 15 minutes
- From Oxford to Gatwick Airport is a drive of 91 miles and should take around one hour and 45 minutes
What is a baby/booster seat? 1ST Airport Taxis providers baby seats for all age children on board are seated on baby seats. 1ST Airport Taxis is the only taxis in Gatwick...
1ST Airport Taxis installed flight monitoring systems you don't need to worry if your flight delays we tracking your flight live in order to provide you prompt airport pick-up...
What is meet and greet service? Meet and Greet are the type of specially requested by passengers who don’t want to waste time looking for taxis after landing at the airport...
We would like to discuss the trip, can we call you?
Yes, we have a highly-skilled customer services team, give us a call and we will be happy to discuss your options.
Do you provide quotes?
We offer affordable and no-obligation quotes, so contact us to plan your trip.
We cover all the nearby airports
13,540 Happy customers
5 out of 5 (View All 13540 Reviews )
I don’t know how I got their number but all I can remember is that the driver picked me up from the LGW quite on time. Got to home safely. This is what I expect from taxis. Cheers.Andre Joseph
The driver was standing upon arrival. He waited for 25 mins because my flight was delayed for half an hour or so. And guess what, they never charged for that. So, yes, I will travel againNora Ballard